Sunday, October 31, 2010

Poem Request Money For Birthday

Part One Part Two ...


Start here a number of places to tell myself before others, what is the most all-encompassing passion of my life, the eternal dream, the outlet for endless discussions / comparisons / quarrel ... Stay Tuned, as DJ would say figs.

As all of you, I have hazy memories of the "Top Experience", of all types, set during my childhood. Sure, I still have before my eyes first " Infectious Disease of the Child" (chickenpox was ; the discovery of the future infection occurred when I noticed that the first bands of red dots had decided on all the body parts available , constellations buttocks) and I firmly believe to remember burning with embarrassment the first "Public Disappointment" (a game of football in which I presented myself as a young bull charged except to find that, given my inability to catch a ball even with my hands, I had been downgraded to panchinaro profession under the eyes of my parents), but the vast majority of other events more or less training and decisive in iterated growth of a healthy child and normal were enveloped by dense fog and never resurfaced.


I have no memories of the fallen teeth, I remember the first bike ride (maybe a few flash drop face, but I would not be wrong), I have memories of a disaster, particularly scary to me made to do enrage their families. Arrived late twenties I firmly believe that my head is acting as the hard-disk a PC and I've set a "Disk Cleanup " weekly auto which gets rid of without my knowledge data stored and no longer considered interesting.

Yet there is a significant moment in my childhood that has remained engraved in my memory, though perhaps not the kind of memory that would be included among those worthy of being kept in a manual of child psychology: my first movie on the big screen. Because I can not remember the face of my teacher in first grade (nice person) and I am unable to return with the memory of a summer evening when I saw Paolo Villaggio flooded cubic meters of urine as he tried to turn to discharge the bladder on what he considered a tree (and instead was a dinosaur plagued by his own "need") remains an unfathomable mystery.


Yes: as the most attentive of you may have noticed, the first film of which retains a clear memory is " SuperFantozzi " ... considered that anyone would choose another film thickness and caliber more (including lying) to begin to tell you the genesis of his passion for the movies you have to admit, if nothing else, here with me you can breathe a bit 'of fresh air!

Sure, he may tell you a lie and remember with pleasure an imaginary event in which, six years, I saw "Out of Time " of Scorsese and fell in love overlaid with a patina of Cinema "epic" and triumphalist story ... but this would force me to change everything I want to tell the next post for a child who sees "After Hours" in seven years will NEVER be on par with someone who, at the same time, he enjoys "SuperFantozzi. I think he can be genetically tested, if we wanted!


Continue (1) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment