Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can Sulfur Treat Fungal Infections

Cinebar Cinebar Cinebar


We were on holiday in Romagna a small apartment and I remember very far from the sea even if it does not bother me. The fact that at the time found it beautiful to walk a long way to get to the beach because it gave me the impression of "win" the coveted bath but today I am inclined to grumble even if forced to drive along a road longer than expected to return home says a lot about how we can adequately ruin over the decades.
Once at sea, there was the traditional dip in the icy , during which I tried hard to put into practice the advice of beefy swimming teachers with whom I had to do in the pool of the village where I lived and invariably where I ended up swallowing a quantity of salt water can choke on the spot. So I just jump in where I could touch but also in those cases I've never completely calm, when I saw some animal darting between my feet, I was immediately aware that some absurd sea monster (Kraken a , probably) I was dragged into the abyss in a few moments. I was an imaginative child and do not think that this feature should be considered a quality round the clock. Sometimes it becomes a mental ballast which generates many problems where there are none at all.


The lunch was held strictly by noon, and once finished, I waited a long digestion period during which it was strictly forbidden jump into the water, otherwise congestion that, in the stories of relatives and friends, I would have dragged down as if I had a block of cement tied at the ankles. For me there was never a problem to kill time during those two hours and a half or three in which I could not swim, I had my cartoons, my games, my attempts to build sand castles in reality is often reduced to shapeless masses similar to the houses of his uncles Luke Skywalker in "Star Wars !
( For the record, even my unshakeable certainty about the risks into the water immediately after eating was resoundingly disproved several years later, when I saw with my own eyes a friend to throw the paper in which he had wrapped a sandwich after eaten and thrown with cannonball in the pool with no damage apparent ... that said, I still maintain the practice of waiting more than two hours before dive because I know for sure that if I did like the aforementioned friend drowning ... I bet there!)


At the end of the day at the beach, usually there waiting for a night on the streets of the town, of course, crowded with tourists during the summer season. I remember back in those places for a short break something like fifteen years later and the only detail that struck me was the almost total lack of entertainment for children. No rides, no free-range areas, a small games room where you go into making their way among tangles of school-age high school student intent on the Blessed Sacrament while trying not to waste the last tokens. I am not surprised that the only pastime that six years could be interesting to find the Cinema. An outdoor dining area, as is traditional in holiday resorts, and ready to show all the films from last season in support of those who had lost something. Given the fact that the DVD at that time did not exist and that the market for VHS was in development but not yet able to secure the release of a film in video stores a few months after his stay in the room as it happens now, these projections of the summer was a unique ways to edit some film that he was pleased over the years or recover those that had not had time to intercept the exit.


do not believe that this comprehensive explanation may clarify the reason why my first movie memory is associated with " SuperFantozzi " but I think that sets a good couple of key points: 1) Leisure activities Evening children at that time in that town were of little appeal; 2) an outdoor cinema showing films success to a few streets away from the center; 3) My family had discretion over the conduct of evenings; 4) My family had just decision-making power on the film that we saw in the case of movie night and 5) least 3 family members (because they should be included, in addition to my parents, uncles ... even when we went on vacation there was a tendency to create an adorable caravan) is not at all despised Paul Village and they would like to see " SuperFantozzi . Now add the numbered dots and see the emergence of a beautiful portrait of me, little girl of six years, sitting on a chair the size of which seemed gigantic to me, in darkness, watching the exploits of Ugo Fantozzi in Prehistory , amid the laughter other spectators.




Continue (2) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment