Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blue And Gold Invocations

Third Party


If this were a novel of formation I'm sure the author, now at this point, we will fall into one of those traps to cliché as banal as capable of making annoying and unbearable reading. I'm sure that would be obvious and marked parallels in the fact that my first memory of a movie on the big screen is an excerpt from a film whose main character is suppressed, a victim of society, unable to reach any kind of goal in life ... and the path taken by myself in the twenty five years!

I am equally sure that our fine author (auto psychiatrist by name at this particular juncture) Scale is unprecedented acidity against those who allowed this to happen, against the parents who chose the movie in particular, and not, as I know, "Officer and a Gentleman ," which tells of fortitude and courage in all sorts of bumps in their path ( also referred to violence, sex, harassment of soldiers abused and over ... I would like to keep all elements that are still far from my son when he was six years ... but never mind, I would not dare contradict this witty rant, not even to see that I could never see " An Officer and a Gentleman "that night because it came out five years ago!).

finally close his harangue, stressing the need of valid Reference Model, also in the Cinema, and thundering against the poor state of the Seventh Art, and only just now inclined pouring out nonsense, sex and violence to young recipients of our future.

Given that the last point up there is lovely because if removed from a context linked to the year 1986 and transplanted in our 2010 maintains its retrograde stupidity for the rest ... I would include all discourse over here in a container on which to affix the label: "Bullshit .


The fact is that I have become an insecure, difficult, boring, neurotic, imaginative thirties with a strong tendency to escape reality because of " SuperFantozzi " I ... the certainty that I would become DESPITE " SuperFantozzi ", ie a film that would have seriously put a warning about the risks they face in the near future! I would say that comparing me to one of the most unlucky of film history involves its own risks: in the next post dedicated to this "collection" (you say so? Mah ..) I do not think you will find a story even remotely as devastating as those that captain to the famous accountant and none of those ferocious humiliation which was usually used (as can beautify and make more glaring ones that I suffered and experienced ). But I neither believe that define a scene in this film as I remember the beginning of what later would become the most voracious passion, intense and totalitarian of my life can be an event intended to have consequences ONLY by virtue of its content and not its FORM.
I think this is the central point: that evening, sitting on chairs that are too big memory, which sank in but with a comfortable feeling, immersed in total darkness due to the lack of stars in the sky in that specific circumstance, entranced by a beam of light projected on a screen too big for my standards of a story that engages so many people in the same place here ... that night I realized that this business of cinema I wanted to know it More . I loved telling me stories, they were comics or books or fairy tales or stories, and half that I interpreted as simply an evolution of the most spectacular and grandiose tell something.

Obviously, these considerations have come just reflecting on this incident years later, at the time none of these absolute truths he immediately head in my head. I keep some sharp memories of the evening ( the scene of the film with the dinosaur Piscione, the atmosphere in the dark room full of people who felt but not seen ) but I am also certain that he had seen the film until the end: six years is unlikely that a child will enjoy 90 minutes or more then the film goes seriously considered the possibility that I fell asleep or after a few minutes he started to complain and convince the relatives to leave the room.

The next day, probably ( indistinct memories come back here), there was another trek to the beach, a few liters of saltwater swallowed and all that collection of activities so hopelessly equal to their same, day after day, but never boring or annoying when you're a kid because they are a DIFFERENT the routine I was used during the year at my house. Because of its apparent normality, there is nothing the course of the evening allowed to foresee that had launched the first sign of an all-encompassing and fundamental passion of my life, but it happened ... and this happened regardless of the film saw the room where the projected or kind of people who shared the film with me.


Continue (3) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment