... you lose a friend to whom you were bound and that, unfortunately, it forces you to see for averglielo not said enough.
... It happens that this friend was quite frequent visitor to Facebook and now has a profile that can survive for himself, something very mocking but may also have its own why.
Haun ... Sometimes I read her profile for the occasional memory and throw a look at some of his photos because, on balance, with portraits of him I have very few acquaintances and a few others feel in the mood to pose a few sentences or some special memories. It makes me the feeling that we are all there to leave a message on a tombstone.
... It happens that the frequency of visitors on Virtual Plaque begins to subside, after months of death because ... well, because on balance the lives of his friends did not stop and even unpleasant feelings in common. ... .. must be the supporting cast must soon diminish their presence to Force Majeure.
... It happens that this friend was quite frequent visitor to Facebook and now has a profile that can survive for himself, something very mocking but may also have its own why.
Haun ... Sometimes I read her profile for the occasional memory and throw a look at some of his photos because, on balance, with portraits of him I have very few acquaintances and a few others feel in the mood to pose a few sentences or some special memories. It makes me the feeling that we are all there to leave a message on a tombstone.
... It happens that the frequency of visitors on Virtual Plaque begins to subside, after months of death because ... well, because on balance the lives of his friends did not stop and even unpleasant feelings in common. ... .. must be the supporting cast must soon diminish their presence to Force Majeure.
... It happens that there's someone that you place ads on the aforementioned profile colors for the friend who died not let yourself be discouraged by the Mortality soil and contribute to building a barn for Farmville ...
not hate the respective network. I make a moderate use and I tend to consider a medium that, like many others, can be beneficial when driven by the gray matter of the user. Yet they are small, similar circumstances that I make them even more likeable: all things are without excuse, and in smaller format (on the small screen of my PC) the relentless superficiality and pettiness that we always corrupts and that more ammorberà us.
Thanks, farmer of my virtual balls ...
Thanks, farmer of my virtual balls ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment