CAUTION: Immediately after publishing this post I learned that "Annozero" should go regularly aired in the coming weeks. I thought, however, to keep this personal intervention because, with the exception of the concerns on the resumption of the program, review the rest is that I still have.
mandatory Abstract: Michele Santoro follow more or less since my interest in politics has become detached from absolutism to adolescent assumed a more " moderate and staff say the late nineties, so, on. I think the person awake and capable, professional journalism Animal and television. Biased? Not your usual: I think he has his ideas and that the exhibit during its programs but does not require anyone to his vision of the facts and, as happens also to " Annozero " is not short of invitations to all political actors sides, if it should lead to discussions unbearable shots of items that overlap (Talk threes "Biscardi urlerebbe for sedarli). Berlusconi has tightened; exactly as he tightened; D'Alema years before going live from a bridge in Belgrade to challenge government approved the bombing of a mustache. I was furious not just following his purge by "Bulgarian Edict" of Our Premier and Young struggled even at the cost of breaking the friendship of the time even during heated discussions to demonstrate that it was a shameful and unworthy of a civilized country (ditto for the expulsion of Biagi ). I was very happy to see him on video years later and since then I have not missed an episode of "Annozero, even those less successful. Closed
this necessary introduction, candidly admit that the last / unleashed yet another tussle between Santoro and the general director of Rai Masi took me for the first time to feel a sense not so underground impatience with the "persecuted" journalist / conductor. Let's be clear: the act of unspeakable Masi is clearly dictated by people who no longer want " Annozero " aired and are willing to override every rule imaginable just to do it, Santoro also does well to take legal action or to fight to clear this ridiculous penalty and be back on air quickly. When he gets the expulsion of the Bulgarian army in 2001 I suffered on his side because I NEVER seen or conceived that a President of the Council were allowed to remove people from the state TV annoyed because of what they said. It was an unthinkable act honestly and unpredictable (at the time, because now ...) and found himself right Santoro nell'involontaria position Victim Sacrificial with which, however, it seemed only right sides because it was subject to a glaring injustice. By the time he returned to Rai my first thought was, " Ok, Michael, now you've figured out how to run things there. I have cheated once and have seriously threatened that we will send you more hours on the air ... know much poisoned the environment in those studies that surround you, then avoid giving the "The" Fight them and other hunted with greater awareness. Do not let them freghino again! " Famous last words.
this necessary introduction, candidly admit that the last / unleashed yet another tussle between Santoro and the general director of Rai Masi took me for the first time to feel a sense not so underground impatience with the "persecuted" journalist / conductor. Let's be clear: the act of unspeakable Masi is clearly dictated by people who no longer want " Annozero " aired and are willing to override every rule imaginable just to do it, Santoro also does well to take legal action or to fight to clear this ridiculous penalty and be back on air quickly. When he gets the expulsion of the Bulgarian army in 2001 I suffered on his side because I NEVER seen or conceived that a President of the Council were allowed to remove people from the state TV annoyed because of what they said. It was an unthinkable act honestly and unpredictable (at the time, because now ...) and found himself right Santoro nell'involontaria position Victim Sacrificial with which, however, it seemed only right sides because it was subject to a glaring injustice. By the time he returned to Rai my first thought was, " Ok, Michael, now you've figured out how to run things there. I have cheated once and have seriously threatened that we will send you more hours on the air ... know much poisoned the environment in those studies that surround you, then avoid giving the "The" Fight them and other hunted with greater awareness. Do not let them freghino again! " Famous last words.
What makes me angry is that this current situation Santoro, from of his experience, should know that Rai can not wait to send him to hang. should know that if you slam the sensational plays (and if you think they are willing to spit on an almost-certain victory in Thursday's share EVERY week just to get rid of him then the situation is really serious). should know who will take advantage of any misstep to try again. It was not to offer it to those people on that misstep. But it happened.
One of his classic intro to the program, two controversies with the delays in contracts and with the attitude of Masi and so " Vaffanbicchiere . Voila, you're done! " Santoro insults the General Manager: 10-day suspension "
One of his classic intro to the program, two controversies with the delays in contracts and with the attitude of Masi and so " Vaffanbicchiere . Voila, you're done! " Santoro insults the General Manager: 10-day suspension "
It was necessary, Michael? You know that people are looking around, the program scans your hoping for a new foothold for you to remove the balls. There were already passed, you know that after your reinstatement were required to get you going on the air and the sensational plays that made you almost indispensable to the financial statements of the net ... no, you gave them yet another controversy for the assist and the ' yet another departure. If I was a young man first coat I'd also justified ... but so no ! I think it's inevitable that someone like myself, used to stir even the most classical certainties, for the first time you put into thinking that maybe, deep down, do the "martyr" you like it a little bit.
How many times a program was initially suspended and then canceled altogether in reality? " Raiot " Guzzanti's "The Fact " Biagi? Who tells me that " Annozero " really come back on the air? Was it really necessary to call into question a major program to provide only a pretext for yet another crusade? I'm sorry, but I think the best way to fight the enemy and learn their strengths and turn against them. Knowing full well what the risks are of contemporary work in this pathetic RAI if you dare to rummage in the dirty laundry of the Master the best way to scrub and play always on the cutting edge, do not allow the opponent to hit NEVER offering glaring weakness, and above all always just tell the FACTS ones ... because you can not deny. Why Labor wins almost all the cases in which it is involved? Why always try to expose only proven facts are impossible to dispute. You have before you a politician who accuses you of having said or done something wrong? Extract a document that clearly shows how your opponent is telling a lie and you're done, you've drawn! Without using either a "vaffanbicchiere" think a little! Only in this way, taking advantage of the few remaining free spaces and outwitting, accuracy and careful documentation, one can say anything you want without running the risk of being fooled by those who, unfortunately, has every chance to do so.
How many times a program was initially suspended and then canceled altogether in reality? " Raiot " Guzzanti's "The Fact " Biagi? Who tells me that " Annozero " really come back on the air? Was it really necessary to call into question a major program to provide only a pretext for yet another crusade? I'm sorry, but I think the best way to fight the enemy and learn their strengths and turn against them. Knowing full well what the risks are of contemporary work in this pathetic RAI if you dare to rummage in the dirty laundry of the Master the best way to scrub and play always on the cutting edge, do not allow the opponent to hit NEVER offering glaring weakness, and above all always just tell the FACTS ones ... because you can not deny. Why Labor wins almost all the cases in which it is involved? Why always try to expose only proven facts are impossible to dispute. You have before you a politician who accuses you of having said or done something wrong? Extract a document that clearly shows how your opponent is telling a lie and you're done, you've drawn! Without using either a "vaffanbicchiere" think a little! Only in this way, taking advantage of the few remaining free spaces and outwitting, accuracy and careful documentation, one can say anything you want without running the risk of being fooled by those who, unfortunately, has every chance to do so.
I and many like me can read the newspapers they buy (and others recover from their websites), they can use the Internet to read blogs of journalists and not gather information from various sources but ... we know that the general public, in large part, is still anchored to the tradition of TV, especially in a country like ours in the pathologically old and backward Web Shit, sometimes I happen to talk to people who are informed only through the TV without touching even a newspaper! I know well that " Annozero " now likely only to preach to the converted, those who follow him that they share the vision, methods and opinions while opponents ignore a priori ... but it is a healthy move to deprive the large share of public (but also a large slice of the electorate) of a voice a little out from the pack? What awaits us in the next two weeks? "Porta a Porta " 5 / 7? "Matrix " 5 / 7? The information will be in the hands of those who Minzolini? Faith? Mimun? Toti? I, like I said, can I find out elsewhere, ok, but those who do not ago?
await the return of " Annozero " but also look forward to the return of the journalist Santoro assault and discrete pain in the ass ... the power of multi-Santoro Martyr for Freedom, which hints at "Fifth Power , honestly , is a subject of which I can do without.
await the return of " Annozero " but also look forward to the return of the journalist Santoro assault and discrete pain in the ass ... the power of multi-Santoro Martyr for Freedom, which hints at "Fifth Power , honestly , is a subject of which I can do without.
0 comments:
Post a Comment