Monday, December 8, 2008

Where Can I Buy Holly Willoughby Birthday Cake

A day thrown in the toilet (wrote on 8 / 12) The

Basically I did nothing today.
Scazzi Just a day in total.
I could spend a little 'more time on books ... but I do not want
I could study the script ... but I wish I could
practicing the guitar, why not? ... But I do not want a whole day
useless ... nonsense ... empty!
I should be more active, more enthusiastic in what I do ...
this school will be heavy and boring, this has been a mirror of the sky in November, but I draw the conclusion that I spent a month in retirement ... not for what I did, but for as I did.
I need something that will kindle the desire to do something to give me the charge.

ps I wrote this post Monday ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment