Monday, December 29, 2008

Toilet Wont Backflush

26-29 26-29 (the Sacred Mountain)

This year, like last year, a common life was held at Christmas time, not going, then to school in the morning as two years ago. Another difference is the
dwelling place whereas before they lived all a house (Frassati), and it is separated only at night to sleep, the last two years was, let's face it, everyone headed for their own.
Not that I mind that much, but doing so will lose the sense of common life, or at least it gets lost in part.
But never mind, this was just my thought, my little reflection on the changes that had the common life.
We come to the facts now, the first day, after breakfast we climbed up to the Sacred Monte.La "outing" of Omar is over before it even began because, alas, the knee gave way as he climbed on the sidewalk in front of the Science, however, we bold young We continued our imposed.
At the 5 th part of the war chapel snowball! Mi-ti-co!
I had a bad aim, unlike that of Darius I threw a ball taking me in the face (what a pain!).
Another memorable shot of Darius was the one made in Frasco: looks pretty from the distance ... ... the office seeks the right e.. Boom! Frasco hit in the face to perfection!
But the Almighty does not humiliate you in this way, so, his face still covered in snow it launches as a rugby player on Dario and the plate. (This scene was too funny)
down from Monte Sacro the male group organizes Frasco in an ambush, so uses the Dodo moment of distraction and takes him by the legs by dropping, I who was thrown over them near me are ending up in a flash on the ground next to Sommo.Ad one point it was not clear as fuck, we were piled one on 6 'and the only other thing I did in Frasco
confusion has been put snow in his face.
I would say that the first morning was just beautiful, although I left a bit 'wet!

PS In the coming days I'll write other stories that inspired these three days and I forget something mezzo.Se write me a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment