Monday, December 15, 2008

Polka Dot Wrestling Singlets

The slut!

Saturday night I went bowling with Frasco and his subjects (Dario, Mario and me) ... but that is not pantofolaio Lollo come.
With us there were also two companions of Darius.
The funniest of the evening was not bowling, but try to win 300 tickets to the games room to be able to take such a prize. After
challenges in basketball, power hammer and some theft, we were able to increase to nearly 300 tickets.
So we looked at the prizes available in a shop window and not having much choice, we took a 200-ball basketball spuzza ... and with the remaining 100??
Continuing research note at the bottom of the window a deck of cards ... very interesting to say! The cards were the girls immoral!
So my proposal and I agree ... as long as all I went to me ask the type of bowling.
OK, no problem
ME: "Hello, I want the ball in basketball, that ..."
TYPE: "this here?" (Shown)
ME: "yes that one! ... Then I would like this particular bunch of .... carteee!"
TYPE: "Ah! The one with the whores eh!"
IO: "eeh yeah (smiling)"

After delivery of the deck you can turn over the papers and leave comments on each picture and laugh at what a few!
Then we all said the same thing: "Do we have to play poker with these cards."
And so the evening is over!
Beautiful and funny and above all, we played the evil machine!

PS A bowling won Dario (108) followed by Frasco (105) then that I won the personal challenge with David 78-77:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment