I got my first cold of the season. Last year I had escaped a long time, until the real cold. This year I am a victim of globalization. gas (probably Russian) do not get to warm up my house, because those who have installed the new boiler (probably German) has miscalculated (probably with a calculator Japanese Made in China) and work (probably made by immigrant workers Romanians) are not yet finalized. Even my struggle in the cold with a merino wool sweaters (probably Made in China) bedspreads duvets and blankets in bed (probably from countries with a GDP of 80% depends on the manufacturers of blankets).
My only care, until now, was the old butter and honey: the former knows cow, and my aunt took him to the nearby breeder directly, the second makes him my uncle, or rather his bees.
Let's see who wins.
0 comments:
Post a Comment