Visiting the scientific rules
Guys morning intense, full of hardships. Wake up at 8:00 am I read
Lollo's message: "Go to school tramp."
I do my usual things and at 10 is Dario and fuck you (so everything is on schedule). 12:30
message Lollo "to come here that we have no one in science class"
Good! Me and Darius scooter we approach the science.
During the short drive, while Dario continued to slam his helmet against mine, the temperature of my hands had dropped below 0 ° intelligently because I did not put the gloves.
arrived at the gates we sneak in the building with the help of an anonymous girl.
the stairs guess' who do you see? Lollo and Ila Ila !!!!( you were kissing not me down)
joke obviously!
In short, we met and we climbed up to 4th piano.Devo say that the building looks like the accounting of the scientific process, not so much the size but because it is really Zozzo! I found
Gazot, Mario and Jukas making stupid games for the corridor, then the chief showed me how he arranged the classroom desks in the empty form of a swastika. (What Madonna is to fool them)
The bell rings! Seee all out! You go to the bar and told them lorenzo lollo, said schucchi, called tuna, also known as Cusco (or cuscopan) takes another nickname: the girl in the bar's the SECOND riscanda salami sandwich, and says, SALAMI? and Lollo: here! I'm here!
I, and Darius siam bartender laughed!
is now Lorenzo, aka Lollo, Schucci, Tuna, Cusco is also called .............. Salame!
And so ended the morning ... too good!
PS This would be a strike
0 comments:
Post a Comment