I'm going to write you a
Well, I must begin by saying that the school was the cause of my absence on the blog ... and I must say, even facebook (which is becoming a drug) has removed the blog what little time I have been to your computer!
However I turned 17 last Saturday and is a bit of people coming to my house to celebrate!
We spent a nice evening and I thank you all for the series chips! And for the Betti stylish shirt!
After dinner at home ....... you go to the Red !.... who hammered on the p *** e. .. clearly I could not offer me a drink.
So, at school on our plane got a cross-eyed janitor who makes you laugh just looking at it ...
Then we go on a trip to Berlin this year! Seee, we'll have a casino ...
I hope to find time and inspiration to write as soon as possible, hello!
0 comments:
Post a Comment