Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Maxilon Running Fashion

What happened?

Yeah, what has happened since I returned?
To begin with I went to one of those nights laughing at the home of Mario!
There was the feast of antisalutare Jukas!
The Metropolitan (I, Scucci, Dario and iron) have grabbed third place in the 3 vs. 3 basketball tournament Memorial Fabio Aletti.
I found all (except the marta!) And it was a nice feeling to revise the usual faces! Then began the
Masnago grabs, and I marched with the ... Ila! So I can say that I was lucky:) I pulled in
Scucci also to act as a knight Eleni! They were the most beautiful couple! Ila after me ... and of course!;)
After the prize = finished the holidays!
Monday the school has begun again!
I changed all the profs. Other than the one that made us sweat more! Falicia This year there will not be easy at all!




0 comments:

Post a Comment