Sunday, August 31, 2008

How Much Does It Cost To Fence A Yard London On

Serpero-my prof. math 1st 2nd top

These days I am reminded of the fantastic, and quite unnecessary giochese math class ....
maybe not you care a lot ... but that is my blog and I write what comes into my head. Closed
brackets begin with the words of the serpent and I Betti we scored in two years of "lessons": Any K-
the chops?
-then drinks, kind of comfort, go! Thanks
-enough with these reminders of the forest!
-Montalbano!'re Slow as Lent!
Antoni takes the ice-and late-Prof: Are you going to take to the pharmacy to Casbeno?
-If you copy a mutilated and pieces.
- "Go on the one meter" is not an invitation is IMPERATIVE EXCLAMATION! Staying
-like Baba! You guys are
-Tabularasa in this topic!
-We are still in the notebook "only-disciplinary"? (??????)
-this is an equation that guy? ... ... Professor White does not answer: name, address? See the chart-
Cuccule! (Always Bianchi)
-Do not say gossip!
-useless to try anything!
-do not write rubbish! (Called the will to almost every question)
-never!
- "that time" has passed away the remote!
- "-1" already as long as ever!
all-your-barbatrucchi
make a ecodistribuzione of 6 hours (to go in the bathroom)
-you are not in shorthand!
-you dummies!
-withdrawing to you and he also
- (imitates the bell) DIN DON, you hurry?
-withdrawing to you and he also
-here's something that does not travel! (He had noticed an error in a year) then
-crafty things ...
-I hear another gem out of your mouth?
-Imbrogno, tea movement? (Romania)
-Manfrini: I make copies of the book-Serpero: There is no copyright, I'll report you!
-Prof: guys can you tell me the time. Type: prof. is one. White: from the Bizzo throws enough!. (Everyone laughs) .. Professor: White on the board! (the vote taken by whites was around 2 ).... * At the request of Alberto
-unit! (Slang Serpero: Prepare books and notebooks)


These just few of the many phrases that have made our lessons unforgettable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment