Friday, August 29, 2008

Image Red Bump In Back Of Throat

Back !!!!!!!!! It starts

I could not wait to come back, will be that after a while 'Stuff being the sea, will be here every day ... I'm fine isomma I wanted to go back and review all the friends I had left and I thought a lot!
Be in Sicily life is very simple:
-morning wake-up around 11:30 to 12:00.
-14.30 lunch (from pigs).
-
at 15.00 x part x part is the sea which is 25 km away, not a walk!
-the sea to play football, you do
comments , you Launches frisbi the face, and take the piss x Marolli the poor who make up and down the beaches to sell the usual "alora amicu: capelu ochiale?".
-around at 19.30 to return from sea.
-dinner at 21.00 (again from pigs).
-hour 22:00 exits, laughing, joking, drinking, and above all it pretends to be from Venezuela!
-back is when you want ...... and so the old story again ...

C steep I did not do these things every day, I've done more but I will not write them all ... for various reasons ...

Now I'm happy to be here, finally home, finally in Varese




0 comments:

Post a Comment