coglioneeeee!
We spent two fantastic evenings, and those giuovedì vuenerdì, one from the legendary, beautiful, phantasmagorical, inaccepibile, unmistakable infrascabile, pocket-sized, double-face, the Supreme Frasco, the second by me. (I stopped with the adjectives on why Frasco I should have written endlessly about 3 times (????))
The funniest moments we've gone to a game of pool with Ruby Red Scucci and Darius who fired bullshit (giuovedì), moments continued even during games of poker at Frasco's Home.
Last night however we happily sipped vodka fishing (with "The" fisheries), some doubts have been clarified over the phone ... and we can not forget the cheerful chats on the balcony!
Late evening we accompanied the girls (ila and elena) to their new location ... so everything is normal ... in the back there was a small / gigantic rimmarrà that crap in my memory: Mario, quite cheerful, amused to turn the mirrors of parked cars ... the problem came when after turning the mirror of an Audi A4 has opened the door and went out to insult the owner and tell him to call him Mario spechietto well!
I swear when I saw the door open in my brain was a little voice that said: NOOOOO!
Monday again the old story and do not want to think, I can not wait to arrive for the next vacation I can enjoy as I enjoyed these. Thanks
beautiful week has been spectacular!
0 comments:
Post a Comment