Saturday, December 4, 2010

Brown Discharge With Urine Infection

Starlette of Santa Claus ...

I call "celebrity Resonance ... and I'm sure you too will know several. Those are superstars (actors, writers, and especially singers / groups) who, lacking any form of excellence in what they do, they become equally of the characters by simply tam-tam media that, in their case, it becomes unbearable!


This is a cheap trick but, even now, it works great: Take a very modest singer and Shoot 24 HOURS 24 in Every single music channel, in Every single radio station in Every single guest television. Just a few weeks and, like magic, the singer will have a modest success certainly much higher than its actual merits. Why? But of course, in the mind of the man in form is the simple but dangerous thought: "If everybody talks about it and he is everywhere ... then it must be good !" And voila!! Here is served, we have another idol allegedly cooked and served as needed! If done well, and especially if repeated over time (otherwise you risk over-exposure and the collapse), this promotion is worth a reckless and senseless innumerable hours of study, preparation, testing testing testing for self-improvement, of confrontation with those who know much more ...
At the time of the first edition of "Big Brother " I found myself knowing the names of all competitors without ever having seen an episode ... how could that happen? Well, because you just turn on the TV to find anywhere these adorable sub-humans! The strength of this method, so impressive to be implanted in the brain of the concepts against your will, is the secret to make essential, indispensable, or just something for your family initial desire.


always happens to me often to think that this method is also admirably adopted in respect of the forthcoming Christmas . In short, already in the second half of November begin to peep bearded little men in red uniforms of order! The decorations, TV commercials, offers, jingles, radio programs and television ad hoc ... this is not very different from the technique that makes the very famous "celebrity Resonance " above: we hammer to make essential our contribution to the festivities, making Indispensable because it is EVERYWHERE .


I love giving gifts to people I care because I love seeing the surprise on their faces and I like to never take for granted a relationship (whether romantic or friendship) limiting myself to run the sterile regaletto of homework during the holidays. When walking to the shops at this time and I see the panic among the people who are desperately trying to retrieve something because SHOULD do so and because "it's Christmas " ... as I say ... a bit down the chain, the I admit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment