Here, I hypothesize that, in the fourth repetition of that question I should feel free to stove? Pardon me but can you read the title of this little corner dell'internettiano world? This is 's Throw , folks; minutes of your past lives to flow lines that simply try to put in a column disjointed thoughts of a perfect stranger ! The primary purpose of this blog has always been to accommodate occasional outbursts, Amarcord, comments, opinions, insults ... and not to become a fixed space, a weekly column, an obligation to myself.
How false, artifacts, rehashed and regurgitated my post above would be if I had to fight the imposition of writing?
I love to open this page only and only when I feel I have something to say ... I do not find anything to say just to open this page!
I know that with certainty and precision the moments where you feel you have something to tell or a skill to be cultivated because it is extremely important for the quiet and peaceful living. Hate from my heart of hearts of cynical (which not posing as a realist, though) all those people who live with the terror of silence ! I hate the fact that they should immediately get away from this majestic spewing absolute nightmare of empty phrases and topics hopelessly trivial and insignificant. I hate the fact that they can not understand how the value of speech also comes from that range silence the talk. How to make an especially nice repeatedly threatens to exhaust the appeal because it makes their daily life and thus not likely enjoy long periods of silence no value what they say makes it perennially equal to itself, regardless of the arguments.
So forgive me if, at times, I love to experience what is seemingly impossible event, which is a healthy bit of silence within the World Waste of Time. Maybe you would not believe, but learning when and how to open your mouth may be something that your friends and acquaintances, but perhaps will never ask you that, when you had to prove it, would be greatly appreciated!
0 comments:
Post a Comment