Thursday, June 10, 2010

South Indian Actressx Ray Pic

Tom Hansen c'est Moi! What would Sigmund


Those who know me long enough knows that there are some specific issues that might turn a conversation with myself in an outburst. Speaking of Cinema, for example, claiming that the authors I love without presenting the reasons that I can consider it credible is a good example (and also applicable to literary tastes, but only in small part, to the music).
This intolerance, which in the eyes of a little attention could be simply arrogance, born of the conviction of the validity of some personal passions, the result of many years of enjoyment and articulate " scientific." This means that if a joker was to challenge the slow camera movements in "Barry Lyndon " would be better cavasse out of the hat drawn some justification for this appalling nonsense and do not dare to be a Criticón who has only seen the half of Kubrick's films before sentencing in this way ... otherwise the debate would end with blows of flying chairs.


There are other topics related to personal matters that it is good and just avoid dealing in my presence. I tend to tie the finger most of the atrocities committed against me and that means that even if a hypothetical my ex-schoolmate had become Nobel Prize for Peace, in my view, it would always be the guy that I he dropped his pants in front of classmates in elementary school (NOT happened, for information). My attitude canine "which leads me to refuse to let me fondle a second time from the idiot that made me sick in the first led me, therefore, to cultivate grievances that can be considered" exaggerated "by friends and acquaintances but are almost always "final", impossible to erase, in my present life in omnia secula seculorum . One of these grievances in the past has resurfaced with arrogance but a few days ago to foster a personal reaction unpublished.
will not explain in detail what I'm talking about, so the most trusted friends know this very well. For newcomers or visitors of this blog scombiccherato I can provide a hint: if you've seen " (500) Days of Summer", a delightful comedy of last year (in which the protagonist, Tom Hansen , shows disturbing similarities of character and taste with myself ... or at least with myself that it was a few years ago) you may have noticed the dramatic event that throws into disarray the hero in the Third Act. Here, we just talking about "that" ... further papal papal bond that is created between me and the character played by the (very good) Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I discovered the materialization of this condition a few days ago, through evil and those complex mechanisms underlying social networks and that will lead not only to find it difficult to contact those who really want to hear but also to intensify contacts with people who what you'd like to avoid a urinary tract infection. Among other things, a chat and I am made aware of this "news" and at first, when my brain processes and the news rolls very well to do with acquiring consciousness, it seems that my reaction will be that traditional linked to anger, fierce disappointment, frustration and deep desire to meet someone to tell me: " But you know that the other night I saw" Once Upon a Time in America "and I have made two balls like that?" for me to jump in my throat. Instead ... nothing. Taking a simple view of the fact in itself, a brief comment on the type of mind " Oh okay ... what can I do! " And then on, the day takes its course! Unbelievable but true: perhaps the most " Bear Bear," resentful as being on the planet, the natural son of Grinch and Scrooge has the ability to turn the page with a natural, extreme actions.

personally aware of the rest deep personal attitude to the "aggressive" towards the contingencies of life and grievances related to the past but a week or so, for the first time I saw him open a crack in the barrier most Sometimes I have built around ... and, incredibly, my first instinct was not to close it but to extend it to exit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment