I must have behaved terrific during my first day of school at Primary . I have vague memories of scenes of crying and firm conviction that only within that camp, I would not have been. Even the most peaceful faces of my companions (not all, clear, there were those who shared my skepticism) seemed unable to quench my fierce determination in wanting to go home. After a few minutes of bargaining, I think my mother and I were able to reach an agreement and she was free to return to work while I sat on that bank to give me a look puzzled and vaguely worried about. At the end of the day, of course, my mood had returned and seraphic, as I returned home, insisted to my parents because I was pleased with the success of the first grade ... because the next day I had to face the Second ! !
Yes: the fervent mind of the undersigned had given birth to six years the idea that his schooling days were structured Educational ! Each class would have fulfilled its educational tasks in the period of time between 8.30 am and 12.30 am ferry us all around and then the next! All this meant a fairly quick in carrying out the process school each of us within a week I would have got rid of Elementary, next week I would deal with the right experience (five school days took place!) The averages and I would have chosen what to do next, another week (not taking into account failures at the time) I would have led to the diploma and then ... who knows! I was bitterly disappointed when my parents explained in more detail how the school would have occupied indiscriminately my adventure the next 15 years (and more) of life.
Yet, looking back now, it seems to me that this simplistic view of the universe contained a school's staff Justice. In my view, every day that I would face in the next few weeks would have its own importance, its value! Each day he would be fundamental for my life worth living in the most intense and full as possible! I often think how much time wandering facing our lives without doing anything memorable, and I realize that it is inevitable, unfortunately, is part of giocoe think of having to transform into something epic, Unique and striking every single day is certainly an image simplistic and sentimental, especially in our society. But if we now pull your eyes from this screen for a few moments and you put your memory to sound ... well, how many days of your life to remember their importance? As distinguished from abnormal mass of hours devoted to study, work, food, sleep? Those who really meant something? I'm sure you already reach a dozen highly respected company.
quality of vision of life expressed above is the most desirable? Collecting a barrage of memorable days or live years and years just seem to enjoy the same wonderful few days ... and perhaps for this reason to be considered as such?
0 comments:
Post a Comment