Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lump In Leg After Cardiac Cath

Clear, sweet, fresh FRASCIO!

This Saturday I spent at home Frasco immense!
Celebrated on Saturday, although his actual birthday is Monday (the anniversary of the death of Freddie Mercury).
As a gift we have thought of something that could serve us as well: a set with table tennis and tennis racket, gun, pool cue (now infected), golf club and baseball, for the Nintendo Wii!
We own the cock!
The evening could not be carried out in joy, so after eating pizza and sipping Corona we started playing Taboo! The teams were mario & me against the world (Frascati dario and husks).
All we were trying to cheat and promptly one throttled about who was right!
thrilling finale with the rest of the world that can bitter defeat and a win for me and mario!
I enjoyed a lot and I especially rice crack skin! Frasco
Happy Birthday! Frasco
Luckily there! Frasco run the streets with us! Frasco stop the music!


PSSto resuming writing, then come and visit the blog, hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment